Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild in DBOR.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! I am ____

Go down 
+2
Casey
Tomlanji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomlanji
Admin
Tomlanji

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:19 pm

I am Tomlanji. I am going to be a Swordsman and a Fighter in game. I am keeping my fighter's name a secret but my Swordsman's name will be once again, Tomlanji. I am the creator of both sites about Legacy. I am also one of the four leaders of the guild. I am a guy learning how to use photoshop. You can see my signature for my recent work (and the default avatars). I do not want to make enemies with anyone, remember to follow the rules and lets start this forum!

Now it is your turn to introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://legacy-dbo.board-directory.net
Casey

Casey

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello, i am Casey. I am going to try all of the classes in DBO Revelations. In the old DBO i used to play as a Fighter and as a Plasma, so if you need some hints don't hesitate to ask me. I am one of the four leaders of Legacy and i hope to have fun with you all.
Back to top Go down
BlazingBarrager

BlazingBarrager

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:07 pm

The name's BlazingBarrager. You'll be seeing me as a Turtle Hermit under the name of Sapha in game as well as a Swordsman with the same name you see me as on the forums. I am one of the four leaders of the guild. I'm currently working on improving my writing skills and aiming for a career in creative writing.
Back to top Go down
SoraHicks

SoraHicks

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello I am SoraHicks and I was known for SoraHicks231 fighter on the old DBO. I am going to focus on my fighter again as SoraHicks or SoraHicks231. As far as I know, I will be working on my fighter mostly and I will eventually start doing other classes. I am currently part of the DBO Legacy and I hope by me joining will help this clan more Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Defemor

Defemor

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm

My name is Defemor/Explorawr. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. This is my introduction and it's nice to be in this guild . Smile                                                                         

*Next time on LegacyZ Defemor tells more about himself*          

Or maybe not. I don't know.............
Back to top Go down
zanecude

zanecude

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 am

hello i am Zanecude. I will use a dende as main character. I used to play in the old game so i will be able to help everyone.
Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am ____   Hello! I am ____ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! I am ____
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Introductions-
Jump to: